As it looks like now, we will welcome touristic guests again from 12.06.2021
Covid-19-Measures at Pension zu Hause Last updated: 28.05.2021
The CoronaVirus affects us all and that requires changes in our behaviour, but it doesn´t stop there.
Because we care about our guests and that they can have a relaxed and pleasant holiday, we took here at Pension zu Hause several measures to make that possible. Below, we put everything together. If you have any questions about the measures or the situation here in Austria, please contact us, we hope we can reassure you about the situation and that we can provide you the most up-to-date information.
Measures from the gouvernment prescribed:
Hotels and accommodations:
- 3-G-Rules by entering and checking-in: Entrance is only allowed for people who are either:
- Tested - Getestet (you need a certificate/proof of a PCR-Test (valid 72 hours after testing), an Antigentest by an certified person (valid 48 hours after testing), or a selftest which is entered in the Data-Collection-System from the gouvernment (valid 24 hours after testing)
- Recovered - Genesen (you need a certificate that you went through Covid-19 in the past 6 months)
- Vaccinated - Geimpft (you need a certificate that you got the first vaccination at least 22 days ago)
- If you want to make use of the gastronomy in our guest house (Breakfast or Dinner), you need an up-to-date 3-G-certificated. It may be therefore necessary to renew your test(s) multiple times during your stay.
This and other important information you can find on this website from the Bundesministry. New updates are planned for 1 July 2021.
The measures at Pension zu Hause:
- In the common areas of our guest house, everyone from 6 years or older needs to wear FFP2-Masks. As soon as you are on your room or you seated yourself, you may take off the mask. Mask need to be well fitted, so face shields and chin shields are not allowed.
- In our dining room, we protected the round seats with plexiglass frameworks, you get a fix table assigned for your group/travelling company.
- Guests who do not live in the same household need to keep a distance of minimum 1 meter to other guests.
- We ask you to frequently clean your hands thorough. In your bathroom you will find a soap dispenser. Besides that, you will find desinfect spender next to the entrance door inside in the window, as well as in the bar area.
- We clean rooms extra thorough when there is a change of rooms. Besides that we clean frequently used surfaces, like door-latches and banisters, extra during the day.
- The breakfast we will serve on your table. We walk around to bring you the extra things that you wish for. If it is necessary, we will set up time locks for the breakfast.
- The common areas will be ventilated extra during the day.
- Shaking hands and giving hugs are against advice.
- Coughing and sneezing need to be done in your elbow.
- Do you get any health issues during your stay, please stay on your room and contact us 0043(0)664-4557485
The most important measures in Austria:
- Keep a distance of a minimum of 1 meter to people you don´t live with in one household.
- In all the public indoor spaces, like supermarkets and bakeries, but also at pharmacies and doctors, as well as in public transportation, you need to wear FFP2-Masks.
- Clean your hands frequently.
- Inside a restaurant you may sit together at a table with a maximum of 8 adults + kids, outside a restaurant on the terrace, you may sit together at a table with a maximum of 16 adults + kids. When you move on the terrace, as well as in the restaurant (for example when you enter or when you go to the toilet), you need to wear a FFP2-Mask.
- Cable cars and Ski busses are in Austria part of public transportation. As well in cable cars, ski busses and in the queue for the cable cars, you need to wear FFP2-masks. Don´t forget to keep enough distance in the queues.
Do you have any health issues short before you are planning to go on a trip, that might be symptoms of Covid-19, please let yourself tested as soon as possible and contact us. Do you get health issues during your stay at Pension zu Hause, that might be symptoms of Covid-19? Stay at your room and contact us, we will take the steps needed to get you tested and place you in quarantine.