Covid-19-Measures at Pension zu Hause Last updated: 22.01.2022
The CoronaVirus affects us all and that requires changes in our behaviour, but it doesn´t stop there.
Because we care about our guests and that they can have a relaxed and pleasant holiday, we took here at Pension zu Hause several measures to make that possible. Below, we put everything together. If you have any questions about the measures or the situation here in Austria, please contact us, we hope we can reassure you about the situation and that we can provide you the most up-to-date information.
Measures from the gouvernment prescribed for
Attention please! From 20.12.2021 till further notice, it is only possible to enter Austria with the 2G-plus rule.
The measures at Pension zu Hause:
- Outside from your room or your seat, you need to wear a FFP2-Mask.
- In our dining room, we protected the round seats with plexiglass frameworks, you get a fix table assigned for your group/travelling company.
- Guests who do not live in the same household need to keep a distance of minimum 2 meter to other guests.
- We ask you to frequently clean your hands thorough. In your bathroom you will find a soap dispenser. Besides that, you will find desinfect spender next to the entrance door inside in the window, as well as in the bar area.
- We clean rooms extra thorough when there is a change of rooms. Besides that we clean frequently used surfaces, like door-latches and banisters, extra during the day.
- The breakfast we will serve on your table. We walk around to bring you the extra things that you wish for. If it is necessary, we will set up time locks for the breakfast.
- The common areas will be ventilated extra during the day.
- Shaking hands and giving hugs are against advice.
- Coughing and sneezing need to be done in your elbow.
- Do you get any health issues during your stay, please stay on your room and contact us 0043(0)664-4557485