Covid-19-Measures at Pension zu Hause Last updated: 09.09.2021
The CoronaVirus affects us all and that requires changes in our behaviour, but it doesn´t stop there.
Because we care about our guests and that they can have a relaxed and pleasant holiday, we took here at Pension zu Hause several measures to make that possible. Below, we put everything together. If you have any questions about the measures or the situation here in Austria, please contact us, we hope we can reassure you about the situation and that we can provide you the most up-to-date information.
Measures from the gouvernment prescribed:
The measures at Pension zu Hause:
- From the first of July, masks are no longer obligated in guesthouses.
- In our dining room, we protected the round seats with plexiglass frameworks, you get a fix table assigned for your group/travelling company.
- Guests who do not live in the same household need to keep a distance of minimum 1 meter to other guests.
- We ask you to frequently clean your hands thorough. In your bathroom you will find a soap dispenser. Besides that, you will find desinfect spender next to the entrance door inside in the window, as well as in the bar area.
- We clean rooms extra thorough when there is a change of rooms. Besides that we clean frequently used surfaces, like door-latches and banisters, extra during the day.
- The breakfast we will serve on your table. We walk around to bring you the extra things that you wish for. If it is necessary, we will set up time locks for the breakfast.
- The common areas will be ventilated extra during the day.
- Shaking hands and giving hugs are against advice.
- Coughing and sneezing need to be done in your elbow.
- Do you get any health issues during your stay, please stay on your room and contact us 0043(0)664-4557485
The most important measures in Austria:
- Keep a distance of a minimum of 1 meter to people you don´t live with in one household.
- FFP2-Masks are obligatory in places like hospitals, at dokters offices, retirement homes and public transportation. In shops a FFP2-Mask is obligatory for people who are not healed or vaccinated, for people who are healed or vaccinated a normal mask is fine, but there is a recommedation to also wear FFP2-Masks. Everywhere, where the 3-G-Rule is active, you don´t need any masks anymore (like in Restaurants, Hotels and Guest houses and Indoor-activities).
- Clean your hands frequently.
- Inside a restaurant you may sit together at a table with a maximum of 8 adults + kids, outside a restaurant on the terrace, you may sit together at a table with a maximum of 16 adults + kids.
Do you have any health issues short before you are planning to go on a trip, that might be symptoms of Covid-19, please let yourself tested as soon as possible and contact us. Do you get health issues during your stay at Pension zu Hause, that might be symptoms of Covid-19? Stay at your room and contact us, we will take the steps needed to get you tested and place you in quarantine.